[Rhodes22-list] Cambridge Soundworks ?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:26:03 -0400

Anne,

You mention the charger for your system, do you run it off your Rhodes House
Battery or do you use the 12 volt battery that comes with the system? I just
plug into cig lighter and use house battery. If you have used the included
12 volt battery I would be interested in hearing how long the charge lasts.

Fall is coming to East TN and the leaves are just starting to turn. I love
sailing this time of year, the winds picks up, temp drops, and fall colors.
I do think this was the last weekend for swimming though, brrrr.

Hope the race went well. The guys at my marina have been giving me some
gentle ribbing about not joining the "Blue Springs Yacht Club". They race
the first Saturday of every month in the Fall and Spring. I am strongly
considering joining, more for the social aspect than any comepetive drive.
It is a very loose group and it is only $200 a year for club dues. This is
in addition to the $85 per month for my slip, not a bad deal. They have
several yearly parties, and you get use of the "Club House". The same guy in
a J24 wins just sbout every race, fast boat, good crew.

Wally