[Rhodes22-list] The Ship

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:09:29 -0400

Ed,

If I hear anything I will let you know. There are three parts and each
episode is two hours. It first aired last week (Mon. - Wed.) and the History
Channel has already repeated it at least once. I think they plan to air it
several more times. If you go to the History Channel's web page they should
have info regarding schedule. Last time I checked it was the main story on
the home page.

Wally

>From: "Kroposki" <kroposki@innova.net>
>To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
>Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] The Ship
>Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:53:32 -0400
>
>Wally, Roger, Steve and any others:
>     If this program is to be run again, please post when to the list.
>                                      Ed K

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.