[Rhodes22-list] Cambridge Soundworks ?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:23:02 -0400

RiK,

Are you serious! Have you thought about getting into ice sailing? I used to
visit my Grandparents in Candlewood Lake CT way back when. I  loved to look
out over the lake and watch the ice boats fly by. I always wanted to give it
a try but never had the chance.

I haven't been paying attention to the weather up there but it was 68 this
weekend with a steady 10 knot wind. You can see all the trees are still
green along the shoreline of attached pic. Pic is of my better half at the
helm. Cut out early Friday and went for an evening sail.

Wally

>From: "Rik Sandberg" <racerrik@rea-alp.com>
>To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Cambridge Soundworks ?
>Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:57:01 -0500
>
>Wally,
>
>"Fall is coming to East Tennessee"?????? Geez, don't know how you take
>it!!!. I won't get into how I had to shovel 6 inches of snow this morning.
>But, you know what they say about Minnesotans, "if your gonna be stupid,
>you
>gotta be tough" :-) :-)
>
>Rik

Name: bdaygirl.JPG Type: image/pjpeg Size: 263786 bytes Desc: not available