[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pictures

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:33:02 -0500

Thanks from me too.  I never really knew where the centerboard cap was,
although I assume I could have found it when I needed to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Lou Troy [mailto:mltroy@netreach.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 07:25
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pictures

Ron,
Thanks for the pictures. It will give us an idea of what to expect when we
pull ours - though we fully expect to see an oyster bed growing in ours.
The pendant comes up with all kinds of sea life . Fred and I will be
anxious to see more pictures and hear further reports on the project.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA

At 09:24 PM 10/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I am in the process of pulling out and repairing and painting
>the centerboard.  I am enclosing a few pictures I took of the
>trunk before I took off the pendant and gasket.  I thought they
>might be useful as a supplement to the documents/FAQ. As I did
>not want to test my back and did not have a helper I have not yet removed
>the centerboard.  I can then repair the gouges during the cold
>winter weekends (any day now).
>
>Ron Lipton
>Name: DSCN0371.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 561659 bytes Desc: not available
>Name: DSCN0373.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 567110 bytes Desc: not available

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.