[Rhodes22-list] GETAWAY

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:26:43 -0500

Bob, Looks great.  Did you do the painting yourself?  Really like the
lettering.  I made it about 1/4 mile south of CSA on sunday.  There were a
lot of boats around the dam.  I pulled out the Binocs and looked around for
you but to no avail.  Sunday was one of the best sailing days of the year.
Broad reach all the way down the lake and just two tacks back.  I also
looked for you in the Commadors cup held two weeks ago.  I could have used
another R-22 to judge my preformance.  There were three SJ-21s which came in
3rd, 4th, 5th overall beating all boats from class b and all but 2 from the
class a.  I was DNF and made every mistake I could.  I am not sure when I
will pull the boat, It is looking like the 2nd or the 11th.  Past that and I
am into Dec.

See You later

Bob Weber

>From: "rhendy" <rhendy@earthlink.net>
>To: <kroposki@innova.net>,"The Rhodes 22 mail list"
><rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] GETAWAY
>Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:07:57 -0400
>
>Shoulda seen the "before" pictures!  Try this link:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~rhendy/
>
>Fair Winds,
>
>Bob Hendrickson
>S/V Getaway

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.