[Rhodes22-list] Standing Rigging and Tension

Al Miller al.shell@verizon.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:35:41 -0400

Hi All,

I read some time ago on the list about a neat method of using a
Loos(sp?) gauge to correctly tension the standing rigging on the Rhodes.
For the life of me I cannot find the article, even though I have about a
year's worth of saved mail for technical info.

Will someone please point me in the right direction so that I can locate
this article?  Maybe a re-post would be helpful to others, too.  I found
a Loos gauge for the 1/8 inch wire used for the rigging, but it was not
the "pro" model.  Would the standard be adequate?

Thanks in advance,

Al/Michelle Miller
S/V Mishka
Tampa, FL