[Rhodes22-list] I have a stuiped question(maybe even rude)

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:18:43 -0500

Michael,

Yeah, but it's a dry cold. :-) :-) :-)

I suppose they don't have many boats over 35', 40's about tops guess I
never gave that much thought. They all look big to me.

Never been to any of the strip clubs though I'm sure they have their share.
:-) Had plenty of uh.....ladies(?) knock on the door of my truck after dark
though, does that count???? That's in some of those "nicer" neighborhoods
though :-) :-) In most of those neighborhoods it's pretty easy to find a
game of 3 card monty too, if you like to gamble!!!!

Rik