[Rhodes22-list] I have a stuiped question(maybe even rude)

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:00:58 EDT

Michael,
I grew up in Wisconsin, but spent a lot of time as a youth scrounging around
in Chicago and still love going there. The food is good and the museums and
Zoo's are fantastic. It's a great place for a family with lot's to do. There
are many good private schools for your girls (Roycemore in Evanston). The
Northern Burbs are the best places to live, Wilmett, Winnetka and Evanston.
Commuter service downtown is easy to get to.
Restaurants in Chicago are world famous for steaks and of course their Pizza.
Check it out, I think you might like it.

Rummy