[Rhodes22-list] I have a stuiped question(maybe even rude)

Robert Dobson dobson777@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:18:58 -0500

Michael, I have lived in Chicago area all my life. Greatest city in the US
in my opinion. Tremendous variety. I have sail quite a bit out of Belmont
Harbor on the north side. It is a combination of slips and buoys. The city
has put alot of money into beautifying the lake front over the last few
years. On the west side , La grange Hinsdale area.  The schools are very
good. You can set your watch by the Trains to downtown. It is a 20 minute
shot. Hope this helps.