[Rhodes22-list] I have a stuiped question(maybe even rude)

Rafe rafe00@ameritech.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:01:38 -0500

Chicago is very under rated.  You should come visit before you decide.  I
personally like Chicago in the summer the best.  There are all kinds of great
live music (the jazz and blues in Chicago are the best in the country maybe
the world), museums, zoos, and parks - oh yeah and lake Michigan.
Technically lake Michigan and lake Huron are the same lake.  They are not
separated by a river but really are the same body of water.  People say that
Lake Michigan\Huron is the largest body of fresh water in the world.  I am
not sure but I think there is a very deep lake in Russia that may have more
water, but I am not sure.  Anyway Chicago in the summer compares well to any
U.S. city.  Chicago in the winter can be a little rough, but there are worse
places.

I live on the South Side right on the lake.  The entire lake front is one
huge park complete with bike/jogging trail.

Rafe