[Rhodes22-list] Yes, It Was a Bushmaster

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:43:49 -0500

Rik,

Gee, you missed the TV message. BTW, I've been on this list for just 5
days and I think it's time to leave. What's the procedure? Guess I have
to go to the homesite and follow the drill. I'm out of here.

Alex