[Rhodes22-list] Yes, It Was a Bushmaster

Richard F Sheehan dickshee@juno.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:25:01 -0500

Bill;

When I first read your vile leftist spewings, I felt violated.  Then I
cooled down and remembered that I've spent a large portion of my life
defending your,  the American Nazi Party's,  the Ku Klux Klan's, Alex's
and Rik's right to express themselves without interference.  This is
guaranteed by the first amendment to the document whose second amendment
you would ignore.  The bill of rights is for everyone.  So you just go on
spreading your garbage - I fought for your right to do so.

Dick

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:26:07 -0600 "Rik Sandberg" <racerrik@rea-alp.com>
writes:
> Alex,
>
> I see your still feisty as ever. Don't go jumping the gun on me now,
> (pardon
> the pun) and leave me all alone and defenseless in my time of need.
> :-)
>
> Rik

CPT Richard F. Sheehan
PO Box 117