[Rhodes22-list] Yes, It Was a Bushmaster

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:42:22 EST

I guess that means that cleaning your rifle with a wire brush, as most gun
owners do, would change the ballistic fingerprinting. Doesn't really appear
to be a viable solution to the problem.
I know from my military experience that regular cleaning with a wire brush
was required to remove powder deposits and any other corrosive materials that
might get into your barrel. I suppose any dirt would also mar the surface and
change the fingerprinting.

Rummy..........I'm always amazed when people, who know very well what they
are doing, post items to this list that really light people's fuses. We go
through this time after time and yet, we never learn what's really important.