[Rhodes22-list] Winterizing motors

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:52:10 -0500

Roger, Alex and Steve,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I didn't mention that mine is a two-stroke but
I disconnected the gas while the motor was still running and ran it out
while squirting fogging oil into the air intake.  I drained and replaced the
lower unit gear oil and called it a season.  That's right...it's over!  The
boat and dock are now on dry land.

Slim