[Rhodes22-list] Politics

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:56:33 -0500

OK Ed,

Now you are in for it.  I demand proof of any boiler plate I have ever used
- everything I ever say is in my own words and that is why I get in
trouble.  Just because I am a Boilermaker gives you no right to (and on and
on)

However, if your really want me to explain my opinions in my own words
(beyond those opinions I have already expressed in my own words), it would
be fun for me to do so.  Just be careful what you ask.  Alex already left
and the rest of the list may join him.  And then it will just be me and you.
And when I read what I am writing, I may also leave.
........and then it will just be you.

stan/gbi