[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:25:28 -0500

Aw c'mon Tom,

We can't help it.  Despite the "No Politics" rule, this is the week to talk
politics.  This is the most important election since, well...the last one.
;-)  At least everybody's being pretty civil about it.  It'll all go away
next week.  Sorry Alex felt he had to leave.  I've shot my mouth off some
and hope I haven't made any enemies--surely, I don't feel any ill for those
who differ with me.  We're friends here just having a little banter.
Slim