[Rhodes22-list] a lot of jokes, pictures and halloween stuff

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:12:58 -0500

MJM,

"ChristiansForCannabis " , I think I have heard of these guys, AKA the
Northern Baptists, a spin off sect of the Rastafarians (sp?).

Can Southern heathens join? <<bloodshotgrin>>

Wally