[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used Rhodes

David Rasberry rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:09:08 -0400

Karl

I believe I met you and your wife walking the docks at Big Water marina on
Hartwell Lake a few weeks back. I showed you around Dan Hope's Rhodes 22.
Glad to see you on the list. The boat you looked at is now for sale, asking
price is $12,500. Dan bought it about a year ago and has had little time to
use it. Comes with a good trailer and a nearly new Yamaha 9.9 four stroke
outboard.

David Rasberry
Gloucester 22

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-admin@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-admin@rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Runner7567@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 9:52 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used Rhodes

Rummy
thanks for getting back with me.
I live in St.Simons Island G.A and work in Greenville S.C. What a way of
getting to work.
I spend most of my weekend travel back home to St. Simons and this is where
intend to plan my retirement year. If all work well.

Thanks again for your inf. and should you know any more I lead I really
appreciate your time on this.
Nice meting you and have a wonderful weekend

Karl