[Rhodes22-list] Document library

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 03:49:22 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0057_01C25233.B90CAAA0

FYI,

The batch of Stan's messages where originally sent 8/31/02 around 7am, =
because he used a different address then the one that he is subscribed =
to the list with, they where help in the admination queue waiting on my =
return. I have added the new address he is using so this does not happen =
again to stan(Stan you need to take no action)

MJM
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: General Boats=20
  To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 7:08 AM
  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Document library

  Dear Rhodies:=20
  We will try to respond to your thread re some of GBI's policies in an =
unconventional manner - a series of e-mails tied to the issue of the =
particular Rhodes owner.=20

  Response #4=20

  Ed is correct.=20

  One, there is and never was, detailed manuals for Rhodes boats.  Roger =
refused to work for us because in the scheme of things, we can't =
possibly make a big enough mark on this world.=20

  And two, we keep changing the boat based on owners' feedback and, on =
our own middle of the night inspirations.  We have been building this =
particular boat for 33 years and are going to continue building it until =
we get it right.=20

  The manual(s), as mentioned, are merely essays about the Rhodes and =
its support systems.=20

  stan/gbi=20

  Toad the Wet Sprocket wrote:=20

    =20