[Rhodes22-list] The rest of the story............

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:25:31 EDT

--part1_25.2d0ff0bf.2aa4cedb_boundary

Dear Stanley,
I believe you have forgotten the "WHOLE" story and you only remembered the
parts that made your story work.
Yes, I went to the factory to pick up parts and I had planned on stopping at
an ATM machine to get cash to pay for the parts. Only problem was that the
ATM machine was out of money. I searched the entire metropolis of Edenton and
found a lady that directed me to another machine and thus I paid for the
parts prior to leaving.
I have to agree, your story sounds better, but it wasn't exactly as it
happened.

Rummy:)

--part1_25.2d0ff0bf.2aa4cedb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear Stanley,<BR>
I believe you have forgotten the "WHOLE" story and you only remembered the parts that made your story work. <BR>
Yes, I went to the factory to pick up parts and I had planned on stopping at an ATM machine to get cash to pay for the parts. Only problem was that the ATM machine was out of money. I searched the entire metropolis of Edenton and found a lady that directed me to another machine and thus I paid for the parts prior to leaving.<BR>
I have to agree, your story sounds better, but it wasn't exactly as it happened.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy:)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_25.2d0ff0bf.2aa4cedb_boundary--