[Rhodes22-list] mt gay knockdown

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:22:10 EDT

--part1_a.247c8065.2aa657d2_boundary

hey runny
as one still learning this craft i would appreciate your informing me of the
wind speed, jib size, and position of the boom..up or down and position of
the pop top..up or down, also the number of drinks consumed before and after
the knockdown...
thanks
tom

--part1_a.247c8065.2aa657d2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hey runny &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>as one still learning this craft i would appreciate your informing me of the wind speed, jib size, and position of the boom..up or down and position of the pop top..up or down, also the number of drinks consumed before and after the knockdown...
<BR>thanks
<BR>tom</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a.247c8065.2aa657d2_boundary--