[Rhodes22-list] gimbaled drink holder

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:34:24 EDT

--part1_b0.2c210eaf.2aa773f0_boundary

Brad,
Yes, I've actually looked at several of the drink holders, but I have this
thing about having a neat, bruise free cockpit. Having things hanging all
over the place end up getting banged into during a critical moment is not
what I want. I bruise myself enough without having small objects around that
are getting in the way.
We have been using the WM round donut drink holders (lil suckers) and they
have worked quite well for the past two years and don't require any mounting
brackets. Only problem is, as the drink container gets near empty, there
isn't enough weight to keep the suction. The trick is to always keep your
drink fresh. :)

Rummy

--part1_b0.2c210eaf.2aa773f0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Brad,<BR>
Yes, I've actually looked at several of the drink holders, but I have this thing about having a neat, bruise free cockpit. Having things hanging all over the place end up getting banged into during a critical moment is not what I want. I bruise myself enough without having small objects around that are getting in the way.<BR>
We have been using the WM round donut drink holders (lil suckers) and they have worked quite well for the past two years and don't require any mounting brackets. Only problem is, as the drink container gets near empty, there isn't enough weight to keep the suction. The trick is to always keep your drink fresh. :)<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b0.2c210eaf.2aa773f0_boundary--