[Rhodes22-list] drink holders

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:22:45 -0500

Rummy,  I am glad to see a subject worthy of comment.  I just saw the Ideal
cup holder on my next boat neighbor ( also a R-22 ).  Hopefully Steve is
lurking and save me a phone call to Des Moines.  I never got a chance to ask
him where he got them but they seem to be the ideal solution.  I am not much
of a word smith but I will attempt to describe it.  Picture one of the
glossy coozy cups (made with rubber over closed cell foam)  Now picture the
back side of it has a form of (well the only thing that comes to mind is an
oversized cleavage shaped perfectly for the diameter of the rails)  You jam
it on to the closest rail and you have a portable, soft bumps, floating,
cooling drink holder.  If anyone can decode this description and knows where
to get such a thing please respond.

Bob Weber
S/V Ruba