[Rhodes22-list] styrofoam cups

brad haslett rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

I can say with great authority that scotch does not
melt Styrofoam cups.  Brain cells yes, livers yes,
marriages, uh, lets not go there.  My son is driving
in from college Friday the 27th and we're leaving
Memphis for KY Lake early, early Sat. morning (should
put us there about 10am).  If anyone finds themselves
beverage challenged you can e-mail me or call
901-850-9193 or cell 901-218-7302 for any last minute
requests you need delivered.  Saturday the 28th is my
birthday.  All toasts accepted!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"