[Rhodes22-list] Labor Day Weekend Rhodes rendezvous report.

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 02:23:41 -0500

Mary Lou,

Sounds fantastic!  I lived in Baltimore when I was in graduate school at
Peabody in the 80's and always heard wonderful things about the Eastern
Shore.  Sadly, I never made it over there but Fairlee looks great on the web
site.  Thanks for the post.

What's the deal with the GB video?  What's all on it?  Do I want one?

Slim
S/V Fandango