[Rhodes22-list] Sailing To The Bahamas In The Hurricane Season

R.G. Smith rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:51:30 -0400

<You can say whatever you please, just don't associate my name with your
personal opinions because we do not agree on this issue.>

Your going on record publicly... live with it or don't post on a public
forum!  I make it a point to respond to your exact words.  That's why I
quote you.  My god what's wrong with that?  I DON"T WANT TO BE ACCUSED
OF INACCURACY!

If you object (to quotes)I suggest that you insert a copy write notice
in each and every one of your submissions.  If it's effective, which I
doubt, I will respect it.  Otherwise I have no intention of exposing my
self to accusations of paraphrase and inaccuracy.

Richard Smith