[Rhodes22-list] Sorry people.

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:16:43 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0138_01C2559F.4323B5D0

I shound has turned that last one into a link, I slipped, thought it was =
183kb not 1.8meg, forgive me, BTW all the people with hotmail account, =
95% of my admin trafiic is hotmail reporting that you are out of space, =
all of you are loosing email on hotmail with thier free 2 meg mailboxes, =
you might want to think about switching to mail.com which has 10 meg =
free mailboxes. (i wonder fif any of you will see this after my screewup =
:-)

MJM

------=_NextPart_000_0138_01C2559F.4323B5D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I shound has turned that last one into =
a link, I=20
slipped, thought it was 183kb not 1.8meg, forgive me, BTW all the people =
with=20
hotmail account, 95% of my admin trafiic is hotmail reporting that you =
are out=20
of space, all of you are loosing email on hotmail with thier free 2 meg=20
mailboxes, you might want to think about switching to mail.com which has =
10 meg=20
free mailboxes. (i wonder fif any of you will see this after my screewup =

:-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>MJM</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0138_01C2559F.4323B5D0--