[Rhodes22-list] mjm 9/11 thoughts

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:39:50 EDT

--part1_90.2b9780a5.2aaa7aa6_boundary

:) Rummy simply works on his own computer and doesn't ask for
help........until I'm so deep in it that I can't find my way out and then I
beg for help. Five minutes or less later and everything is fixed. I'm getting
better, at least I can build a computer that works......well.

Rummy

--part1_90.2b9780a5.2aaa7aa6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">:) Rummy simply works on his own computer and doesn't ask for help........until I'm so deep in it that I can't find my way out and then I beg for help. Five minutes or less later and everything is fixed. I'm getting better, at least I can build a computer that works......well.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_90.2b9780a5.2aaa7aa6_boundary--