[Rhodes22-list] Raven's spinnaker

General Boats rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:36:06 -0400

Mark,  the third shot (not on this page) is the best.  could you put it on
your site where you put the Chesapeake outing pictures - those are the only
ones I discovered how to print and that printing came out great.

To all:

off to Cedar Point and Mt. Clemens Shows, so if I do not answer your e-mail it
is not discrimination - will not be answering any e-mail for about two weeks.

stan/gbi