[Rhodes22-list] centerboard assembly pics?

Mary Lou Troy rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:45:40 -0400

--=====================_26923875==_.ALT

At 08:26 AM 9/7/2002 -0400, Rummy wrote:

>I could start today by showing the centerboard trunk of a boat prior to
>assembly. :)

Rummy, That would be most helpful to those of us contemplating a
centerboard assembly spruce-up over the winter months. Our other lines that
are in the water a lot are starting to look shabby but we decided it might
be time to replace the centerboard line and clean and paint the trunk  when
I pulled the board and small crab came up on the line (true)!  It will be a
winter project.

Mary Lou
--=====================_26923875==_.ALT

At 08:26 AM 9/7/2002 -0400, Rummy wrote:<br><br>
showing the centerboard trunk of a boat prior to assembly.
:)</blockquote><br>
Rummy, That would be most helpful to those of us contemplating a
centerboard assembly spruce-up over the winter months. Our other lines
that are in the water a lot are starting to look shabby but we decided it
might be time to replace the centerboard line and clean and paint the
trunk&nbsp; when I pulled the board and small crab came up on the line
(true)!&nbsp; It will be a winter project.<br><br>
Mary Lou</font></html>