[Rhodes22-list] attached pictures

Richard F Sheehan rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:51:54 -0400

Thena, Mike and all;

I've used Juno for a few years now.  It is a service which can be used on
computers with no Internet as well as those with full cable service.
Minimum  requirements are a computer with Windows 3.1 or better and a
modem.  If you are on a cable connection, you can set it for LAN rather
than modem.  If you visit a friend, you can install it on his computer,
and import your account.
The down side is a lot of spam.

Dick

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:40:42 -0500 "Thena Carville"
<thenacarville@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> Michael,
> If you know of a good place to get a free address that doesn't have
> the
> problems associated with it, why not just gently suggest it to the
> hotmail
> users....I finally got tired of the small box and the incredible
> amount of
> trash (and I do mean trash) they dumped into my box...maybe not
> everyone
> will be crazy about it, but it will solve a lot of problems for
> those who
> are interested in moving to a more "list friendly" address...
> Thena

CPT Richard F. Sheehan
PO Box 117
Wellfleet. MA 02667-0117