[Rhodes22-list] everyone talked out

Bill Effros rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:47:48 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C25991.6F1E9380

Tom,

The software is widely available.  The specialized microphones must be =
found on the web.  The big problem is that you don't know what you're =
going to get in any of the boxes.  Most of the software licensed the =
Dragon speech engine from Dragon, then customized the way it operates.  =
Via Voice 4 could be closer to L&H Professional 3 than it is to Via =
Voice 5.  No one knows what's in any of the software boxes.  You can't =
tell by price.  You have to stick with it for a few months before you =
know if you can train it well enough to use it all the time, so 30-day =
money back guarantees don't help.

All I know is I have something that works for me.  I bought 3 Dragon =
packages before I found one that did the trick--and that only because it =
used the correction method I was already using. =20

Bill Effros

----- Original Message -----=20
From: SVTRITON@aol.com=20
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] everyone talked out

bill=20
thanks again..is this stuff available at say comp usa or are there more =
specialized outlets=20
thanks=20
tom=20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C25991.6F1E9380

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Tom,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The software is widely available.&nbsp; The specialized microphones =
must be=20
found on the web.&nbsp; The big problem is that you don't know what =
you're going=20
to get in any of the boxes.&nbsp; Most of the software licensed the =
Dragon=20
speech engine from Dragon, then customized the way it operates.&nbsp; =
Via Voice=20
4 could be closer to L&amp;H Professional 3 than it is to Via Voice =
5.&nbsp; No=20
one knows what's in any of the software&nbsp;boxes.&nbsp; You can't tell =
by=20
price.&nbsp; You have to stick with it for a few months before you know =
if you=20
can train it well enough to use it all the time, so 30-day money back =
guarantees=20
don't help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>All I know is I have something that works for me.&nbsp; I bought 3 =
Dragon=20
packages before I found one that did the trick--and that only because it =
used=20
the correction method I was already using.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bill Effros</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3DSVTRITON@aol.com =
href=3D"mailto:SVTRITON@aol.com">SVTRITON@aol.com</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Drhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
href=3D"mailto:rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org">rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org</A>=
 </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:06 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Rhodes22-list] everyone talked out</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT size=3D2>bill =
<BR>thanks again..is=20
this stuff available at say comp usa or are there more specialized =
outlets=20
<BR>thanks <BR>tom</FONT> </FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C25991.6F1E9380--