[Rhodes22-list] To Bob Weber: What Happened In The Race

Kip Hansen rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:32:02 -0400

Bob,

Hey, great, Jonathan and I have a Force 5 that we still sail on the Hudson
River...when we need a refresher on sail shape for the Rhodes, we take the Force
Five out for a few hours.  Really helps as the results of all adjustments are so
"close up and personal".

Kip Hansen