[Rhodes22-list] RINGS

Ed Kroposki rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:05:57 -0400

Slim:
         Again my ring are stainless steel heavy duty.  As Roger said
the correct rings work for a long time.  The fact that your rings
can be opened easily with your fingers, kinda says you and me
have different rings.  As I have said before, my rings came from
sailnet.  They had a bags of 20 on sale.  I got a couple of bags of
different sizes and styles.  I have thrown some away because in
order to get them off, I had to pry them off, and in the process
bent them.  On mine you need three hands to just use your fingers.  And that
is only on Clevis pins.  On turnbuckles, I need to use a needle nose plier
and a needle nose locking plier (vise grip type).
                  Ed K