[Rhodes22-list] Second Attempt to route the message correctly

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:10:40 -0500

Bob, I will be out there on Sunday 9/15.  Tomarrow is national BOB day
birthday party at Sugar Creek winery.  Also there is a lake wide regatta
sept 28th I was thinking about entering, hopefully I will see you there.
The weather looks iffy for the weekend.  Wind should be there but mabey some
rain as well.  Congrats on the launch, you will have to come up to Boulder
and see how a "finished" boat looks.  There is also another R-22 in the slip
next to me for further options.  Hopefully I will see you on the lake.  What
color is your hull?  Bob