[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental 22' - 1976?

Mimi Schlichter rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:26:47 -0400

--------------20945F7DAD6D6D015D5A6D9C

Hello everyone...

I'm new to this list, as I am just now contemplating purchase of a boat... in
particular , an oldie but goodie Rhodes continental 22', circa 1974-1976.
Anybody out there who has one who can give me their opinion on the boat, what I
should look for in/on it before purchase, and approx. value?  I've seen it on
trailer... though the inside of the cabin looks a bit tired and in need of
refreshing, the boat itself and the riggins seem to be in fine shape.

I live on Cape Cod (Buzzards Bay side - more protected)... have sailed a
Sunfish all of my life... and am just now entertaining getting into a 'real
boat'.  Not looking to race or do longdistance type stuff... just go out for
the day and putter.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Mimi Schlichter
North Falmouth, MA

                  *******

Please take a look at my websites...

http://www.artworkbymimi.com
Paintings to bring you joy!

http://www.melaleuca.com
Peace of mind through safer,
healthier, less expensiveshopping!

Blessings of joy and peace to you!

Mimi Schlichter

508-548-9096

--------------20945F7DAD6D6D015D5A6D9C

Hello everyone...
in particular , an oldie but goodie Rhodes continental 22', circa 1974-1976.&nbsp;
Anybody out there who has one who can give me their opinion on the boat,
what I should look for in/on it before purchase, and approx. value?&nbsp;
I've seen it on trailer... though the inside of the cabin looks a bit tired
and in need of refreshing, the boat itself and the riggins seem to be in
fine shape.
a Sunfish all of my life... and am just now entertaining getting into a
'real boat'.&nbsp; Not looking to race or do longdistance type stuff...