[Rhodes22-list] Hot Mail

Wally Buck rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:56:17 -0400

MJM,

I am one of the culprits. Since I started my new job I have been on the road
all MOn - Fri for two weeks now. I have been to busy to check this account.
(I did have time to go sailing both Sat and Sun last weekend though!)  I
should have signed off but I forgot. I tried hotmail because this list was
having problems with YAHOO mail. I like the free accounts; when SPAM
increases I just switch to a new address. I don't want to use my work
address and I use a separate address for personal email. Anyway sorry for
any extra headache on your end. I have cleaned out my hotmail account and I
will check out mail.com today.

I have a cable modem for my home office, finally no more slow dial up!

Wally