[Rhodes22-list] Roger's Pix

Steve Alm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:48:10 -0500

Roger,

I did take another look at Raven's spinnaker and I see what you mean.  I
should know by now that every little piece of rigging that I don't
understand is sure to be a spinnaker thing.  Things like the spring mounted
block on the bow pulpit, a shackle and a fair lead on the front of the mast,
an extra pair of leads and cam cleats on the cabin roof.  Needless to say,
Fandango is not equipped with a chute of any kind.  Good thing too,
otherwise I'd have to post about 50 questions on rigging and operation.
Maybe in another season or two I'll delve in when I have the extra time and
cash.

I just past my first year anniversary with our R22.  It's been a fantastic
experience getting to know this boat and I'm truly looking forward to years
of improvement and upgrade to both boat and skipper.

Cheers,
Steve