[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies sailing near Baltimore

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG) rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:25:57 -0400

Hi everyone!

  I've been a bit busy lately, so haven't posted much.

Hope everyone is well.

It turns out that I'm going to be in Baltimore at a conference (staying at
the Baltimore Waterfront Marriott on the inner harbor) On Sept 30-Oct 4.
I thought I'd see if there were any Rhodies in the area I might be able to
bum a ride with one evening that week.  I know weekday evening sailing is
tough to do.  Just thought I'd help give someone an excuse!  ;^)
Failing that, how 'bout lunch or dinner?
--Doug Gardner
s/v Fretnaught