[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies sailing near Baltimore

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:06:21 -0400

Jim,

  Thanks very much for the offer!  I won't be able to do anything during the
day, and my flight leaves on Friday (noonish), but evenings should be pretty
good.

  I'll try to work out the details with you and with Tom.  Sounds like it
could be a lot of fun!

I'll be in touch!

--Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Trijc@aol.com [mailto:Trijc@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 7:04 PM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodies sailing near Baltimore

Doug- I live just north of Baltimore and being "semi-retired" I get out
often
during the week. Actually I'm free all day on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and
Fridays and I get out just about each of those days. Just give a call... be
glad to have you along.
My phone number is 410-882-4353 or you could email. My boat is slipped in
Middle River...great place to sail...Jim Harrison