[Rhodes22-list] Test for Joe and Doug

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:56:12 -0500

This is strange. Here at work I'm running outlook express 5, IE 5.5 in win
2k. Pretty much the same as you. When your link came back in your reply, I
couldn't open it either, even though it seems to be written out right. It
didn't link (underline) anything after sunset though. Did you try to copy
and paste to your address bar????

Rik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 2:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Test for Joe

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200209/18/KyLakesunset
> -0001.jpe
>
> Subscribers, send mail to this address Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
> To change your options or unsubscribe from the list click on this link
> http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/listinfo/rhodes22-list Check out our
> FAQ pages at http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html
> http://www.sailnet.com/ -Where Sailors Get It!  http://www.rhodes22.org

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.