[Rhodes22-list] the dog story continues

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:02:14 -0400

Far be from me to subject :-) i.e. leave my name,I be fore the RTM hearing. maybe westport needs a dose of how the world views this
:-) Any other great writer out thier :-) these two address are the news paper chennessy@bcnnew.com; minuteman@ctcentral.com;

they want your phone number to varify the email, the rest of the address are the RTM members.

District 1

     Jorgen F. Jensen - jfphjensen@worldnet.att.net
     William L. Scheffler - scheff@optonline.net
     Ann E. Sheffer - sheffer@stonypoint.net