[Rhodes22-list] Lodging in Annapolis MD.

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:18:50 -0400

Mary Lou, my wife, Donna and I will be there on Friday.  Looking forward to
seeing some of you.

Joe
S/V Whisper

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Lou Troy [mailto:mltroy@netreach.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 10:19 PM
To: Ed Kroposki; The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Lodging in Annapolis MD.

It used to be when we went to the boat show we would stay at one of the
hotels up around BWI because they were the only ones that didn't require a
2 night stay. Its only about 45 minutes away. A couple of years when we
were staying two nights we stayed at the Comfort Inn over on Kent Island
which had the added advantage of being almost next door to Harris's Crab
House. (Now that we keep the boat in Rock Hall we just stay there.)

What day(s) are you planning to be there?

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD / Ft. Washington, PA