[Rhodes22-list] Southern Football

Richard F Sheehan dickshee@juno.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:31:35 -0400

Paul;
No I'm not and yes it is.  I'm still having a lot of company here.  I
checked several times for that R22 for sale at the town marina, but it
was nowhere to be found.  I spoke to Mimi and her boyfriend about the R22
in Falmouth.  I'm unsure as to whether they will buy it.  I hope they
announce what they did on this list.

Dick

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:36:00 -0400 Paul Grandholm
<PAUL@mi.chtechnology.com> writes:
> Dick,
>
>      Are you back in Florida already?  I've always imagined early
> fall to
> be beautiful on the cape.
>
> Paul
> >
> >Paul;
> >
> >>From observation in Naples, I've come to assume that Michigan is
> merely
> >the northernmost county in Florida!  {It is further north than that
> other
> >county - Wisconsin, isn't it.?  You have been elected as an
> honorary
> >Floridian.
> >
> >Dick
> >
> >On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:25:00 -0400 Paul Grandholm
> ><PAUL@mi.chtechnology.com> writes:
> >> Excuse me?  Has the Southerner that wrote this ever heard of a
> little
> >>
> >> place in Ann Arbor called Michigan Stadium, otherwise referred to
> as
> >> "The
> >> Big House" with a seating capacity of over 107,500?
> >
> >CPT Richard F. Sheehan
> >PO Box 117
> >Wellfleet. MA 02667-0117
> >PH: 508-349-3096