[Rhodes22-list] Doyle swing batten main

SVTRITON@aol.com SVTRITON@aol.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:28:35 EDT

hi mark
i inquired with the long island ,ny loft when my boat was being built...they
built my ups sail and im very satisfied with it...the upshot was they didnt
think it was compatible with the furling sysem on the r22....the opening in
the mast that the sail goes through looked too small to them,...so i left it
at that and didnt go any further ..
tom