[Rhodes22-list] KLake

dbarrera@attbi.com dbarrera@attbi.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 04:11:58 +0000

Rummy,

Dang!  We'll miss you, but ya gotta do what cha gotta
do.  There's always next year.

Elton plans on sailing with Anne tomorrow in the run
for the Spitzer Cup.  Skipper's meeting is at 11:00.
We'll keep you all posted.  And if I can ever figure
out how to install my USB adapter for my laptop I might
even be able to post some pictures!

Dorene & Glen