[Rhodes22-list] Oceans going Rhodes

Bill Effros bill@effros.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:38:54 -0400

Is this the same list that just a few weeks ago didn't see much of a problem
taking a 22 foot boat more than 50 miles across the gulf stream to the
Bahamas during hurricane season?

Bill Effros

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Berner" <dblbld@attglobal.net>
To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Oceans going Rhodes

I second Steve.

Heading 25 miles off shore, not coastal mind you, without being sure
your radio and engine are sound is irresponsible foolhardy to say the
least.

At least he didn't have anyone with him.  It's one thing to be a jerk
alone, another when you are responsible for others.

BB

Bill Berner
191 South Broadway
Hastings on Hudson, NY  10706