[Rhodes22-list] Final results and Spitzer Cup

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:22:22 -0400

In 5th, having sailed a great race: Tom's Foolery
4th: Chickie Babe
3rd: Toy Blew
2nd: Ummmm.... too close to call, according to my contact.

Suffice it to say that either Anima or Country Rhodes won the race.  Country
Rhodes was in the lead for the race, but Anima was coming up FAST.  Dorene
will report later!

Congratulations to all!

Re the trophy, it is a travelling cup.  The winner has their name inscribed
and keeps it until next year.  If they want it another year, they need to
defend the title!

I'm attaching a different view, to show the plates...

You may be able to just see that the upper left-hand plate says
Fretnaught
2001

It will also say either
Country Rhodes  or   Anima