[Rhodes22-list] Stove fuel consideration

Todd Tavares sprocket80@mail.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:42:08 -0500

I will be making an entirely new galley.  I was going to replace the old two burner stove with the pump, with a new two burner camp stove which I will modify to work in the boat.  This stove uses small propane tanks.  Does anyone know of any reasons for not having propane on board; or any special considerations?  I will not have propane aboard being stored, just carried on when I plan long daysails or overnighters.

Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated.

Todd
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup