[Rhodes22-list] Next stop Baghdad

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:08:19 -0800 (PST)

Ed,

I don't subscribe to "Foreign Affairs", I only buy it
when something gets my attention.  I don't know
whether its available online or not but your local
library should have it.  While in Florida last month
sailing I stopped at a pizza joint and while waiting
picked up a Time magazine.  I thought it was current
because it was all about eliminating Saddam Hussain
until the article kept referring to President Clinton.
 The magazine was five years old and in the middle of
the "blow job" scandal.  I took the magazine but have
since given it away (Nov 1998, available as well at
the library).  The general concensus at the time was
that something needed to be done about Saddam, he had
just kicked out the inspectors.  I'm on the road and
would love to go beserk on this subject but there's
five people behind me waiting for their chance at the
computer.  More insight tomorrow.  Billy had a lot of
good folks around him, but didn't act,  blame it on
Ken Star.  The boy just had diversions.

Brad